Party Wall

If you own the Freehold of a property or have a Lease with longer than a year remaining and intend to carry out building works to any wall of structure that is shared or provides the boundary to an adjoining building then you will need to submit a Party Wall notice to your adjoining owner.

There are many different notices to be served and all depend on the type and location of the works you intend to carry out. We can act on your behalf as the Building Owner to ensure that you comply with the law and carry out your building works in accordance with the Party Wall Act.

Equally, if you have been served a Party Wall notice by your neighbour we can act on your behalf as ‘the adjoining owners’ surveyor.